Unlimited Monthly Pass
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR
Classic Auto Wash, Inc.
• Unlimited FastPass participation allows for an unlimited number of washes for each registered vehicle for the one month period from the activation date of the program.
• A Classic Auto Wash representative must place the Fast Pass sticker on registered vehicles inside front lower driver’s side windshield.
• FastPass sticker cannot be placed behind tinted windshield glass. Vehicles with tinted front windshields may not be eligible for program.
• Monthly program fee will be automatically charged to customer’s Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit card on the first of every month.
• In the event that customer wishes to cancel program, cancellation must be received in writing and sent to: “FastPass Cancellation”, Classic Auto Wash, Inc., 10275 Pelham, Allen Park, MI 48101 or e-mailed at: email@example.com. Please provide at least seven working days before your billing date to effect cancellation of program. If participation is canceled mid-month, there will be no refund for the remaining month.
• Classic Auto Wash may at its sole and complete discretion terminate any customer's unlimited monthly pass account at any time. Classic Auto Wash will make a reasonable attempt to notify in advance by email the customer whose monthly pass has been terminated. If Classic Auto Wash is unable to notify the customer of this termination in advance, then the customer's monthly pass shall be terminated when the customer visits the Classic Auto Wash site. In this case, Classic Auto Wash will render the wash to the customer that is included in the customer's monthly pass plan. At the completion of that wash the customer's monthly pass shall be terminated, and the fee charged to the customer's credit card for the calendar month during which said termination occurs shall be refunded in full to the customer's credit card account listed in the monthly pass plan. The decision to terminate the monthly pass is complete and final and may not be reversed without the written approval of Classic Auto Wash management.
• There are no partial month(s) refund.
• Unlimited customers must contact Classic Auto Wash, Inc. to give notification when any contact or billing information changes such as: address, e-mail or credit/debit card information. Contact Classic Auto Wash, Inc. at 313-386-4466.
• In the event Classic Auto Wash, Inc. is unable to charge a customer’s credit/debit card due to card expiration or change in information, the customer’s program will be deactivated immediately. Classic Auto Wash, Inc. will attempt to notify customer immediately should an issue arise.
• Replacement FastPass: customer must notify Classic Auto Wash, Inc. if registered vehicle’s FastPass sticker becomes damaged, is no longer visible, vehicle is sold, or windshield is replaced. Customer number will be deactivated and a new number will be issued. Sticker will reflect new customer number.
• FastPass stickers remain the exclusive property of Classic Auto Wash, Inc. and must be surrendered upon request. In the event that fast pass sticker is tampered with or the program is used in any way inconsistent with its terms and conditions, the program will be immediately voided and all monies will be forfeited.
• This program cannot be combined with any other programs or discount including, but not limited to pre-paid wash, passes, house accounts, and/or coupons.
• Not valid with commercial vehicles. Commercial vehicles consist of vehicles in taxi and limousine fleets, vehicles in delivery fleets, vehicles that are part of company or governmental agency owned fleets and that are used in the regular functions of that companies/agencies regular business.
• Classic Auto Wash, Inc. reserves the right to close due to inclement weather, major holidays or equipment failure.
• Classic Auto Wash, Inc. may increase monthly rates with notice posted at site at least 30 days in advance.
• Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.